Hello everyone and welcome to Week 14 of ART F262X.
Please do the following before 11:59pm, SUNDAY, April 17.
1. Go through the material in the European and North American Art Before World War I wing.
2. Respond to the following forums on Slack:
- Architecture from the late 19th and early 20th century completely transformed the modern city. Choose a structure and discuss how new technologies and the idea of progress are evident in its construction and planning.
Slack channel #week14part2
- The term “avant-garde” means art that is innovative – introducing or exploring new forms or subject matter. Choose a work from this week’s museum wing, and discuss in detail how the work exemplifies the idea of the “avant-garde.”
3. Turn in the third Grant Proposal via Canvas.
4. Complete the General Education Assessment Assignment.